Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Reflection

Reflecting on the past assignments:

I would like to reflect on the work that I did for this course. It is a very interesting and good experience to write about important topics like Internet, cars and violence. These subjects are good to show the way of studying and writing about different topics that are related to business in many ways. I liked that topic about cars, as cars are very popular with UAE Nationals and we enjoy driving and fast cars. The common idea of research and looking for the right  information is interesting and it is adding more knowledge to me and I enjoy writing about things I like. Business is related to everything we buy or use, like cars, computers and banks. It shows that money comes and goes but we have to manage our spending on things that are important and we have to be economic in how we live our lives. Writing is a good way to express our ideas because we can think carefully about our words and make sure we give the right information. The internet is a very good source of information and I have learned a lot from this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment